What are the benefits of installing a GPS tracker? GPS tracker uses a feature called geofence. You can visit our website to get complete information about geofencing and how to use it. The following are some of the benefits you can get if you use a GPS tracker on your vehicle.
1. Your Vehicle Security
The recent theft and motorcycle crime have been troubling from theft, seizure and even armed robbery. There is not much we can do because our souls or our families are threatened. With the GPS tracker, for example until our vehicle is taken by an irresponsible person, we can monitor/track it easily, so we can report the incident to the authorities regarding the position of our vehicle and even we can turn off the engine just by texting from our cellphone.
2. For Your Business Security
Travel, rental/rental cars, expedition fleets, both trucks, and buses, can make use of it to simplify fleet management with real-time monitoring to find out the position of the vehicle, set a schedule and estimate arrivals that aim to increase productivity and business efficiency.
3. We can also use the tapping function for various things such as recording conversations of perpetrators of crime as evidence.
4. Knowing the path and distance of the vehicle in real-time.
5. Knowing the vehicle speed in real-time.
6. Providing emergency SMS and call when there is theft and events such as battery revoked, low battery and SOS button activated.
In addition to personal monitoring, GPS Tracker is currently used in various business fields, such as:
– Expedition & Logistics
– Trucking Company
– Car Rental
– Bus Rental
Currently, GPS Tracker can easily be used and connected to your gadget. The report will periodically enter your SMS or email. If you want to get this benefit, you need to visit our website right now.